Thursday, September 30, 2010


There is no rhyme or reason to this post. Some were taken with my phone and I just wanted to add them to the blog.

Jay took Lennix to his first OSU football game. Lennix could not stop talking about how he was going with his dad to the big football game. He was so excited and had such a great time.


Riding the bus from the parking lot to the stadium was almost a fun as the football game

Yup, the guys did it. Jay, Andy and Nate were target practicing with their bows and saw a frog and shot it. They brought it back for all of us including the children to see. Andy took it inside the apartment put some spices on it and fried it up. Jay said it actually didn't taste too bad.

Some of Lennix's t-ball photos from Tabby. This is Lennix with his best friend Brooklyn

End of season trophy



This particular picture is our family in Gahana. After Beckham was born we did a Family Home Evening with the Millers and brought some food and took a walk on the path by the river and ate there. We decided to take a few family photos.
I love how they sleep anywhere when they are this age- even on a large uneven rock, but he makes it looks comfy.
Jay and all of his boys
I took the boys to Lunt Farm to go apple picking. It was such a beautiful day and the best part is that they tell you that you can graze as much as you want as you fill your bag.
Riding the short bus!
I love Jensen's face in this picture
Lennix found the biggest apple I have ever seen. We took it home and made an apple spice cake with it. The recipe calls for 4 medium apples and we used this one apple and 1 small apple. It was huge!
As we sat waiting for our last flight home from Christmas with our families Jay and Lennix were getting pretty silly. Those are some handsome men.
I have more pictures to post on this but I only had one on this computer. This was in December when we blessed Beckham. To be honest, I was really glad he fit into the blessing outfit. Now Lennix, Jensen and Beckham have worn it. I am so grateful Jay has been able to bless all three of our boys. What a wonderful way to start our child's life!
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Jensen. He is totally in his element. He loves playing in the dirt and then showing me how dirty he gets. I forget how blonde he goes in the summertime. Such a handsome little face.
My Mom was missing Beckham and I was talking to her on the phone. I told her that I would send her a picture of him as soon as I hung up with her. This is him sleeping peacefully even when I am talking abnormally loud on the phone. :)
Lennix was so excited about his frogs on a log that he painted for preschool. I thought it was such a great idea. Sherrida had them go outside and pick 6 rocks (they were learning about that number) and then she had them paint them and she hot glued eyes on the rocks so they looked like frogs and then she hot glued the frogs on a stick they found. It was adorable.

0 comments: