Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock'n out in their birthday Suits

I had to post this one because Jensen has the best sad face. As soon as I scooted Lennix's chair next to his he stopped crying and I took the rest of the pictures.
These two love to play with eachother. I had just given them a bath and they love to run around in their diapers. I couldn't help but get my camera and go to town with some pictures.
Lennix would kiss Jensen to make him laugh and then jump off his chair and run around the room as Jensen continued to laugh at him and then jump back onto his chair and start it all again. So sweet.
My Dad and Mom gave the boys these chairs for Lennix's birthday. I died how cute they were. My Mom (with sister Beth's help) stained them and then my mom hand painted their names, numbers and the New York Yankee logo on them. They are the cutest chairs I have ever seen and the boys love them.
The whole time Lennix would tell me that Grandpa Skip gave Jensen his chair and Grand Barbie gave him his chair. 
I love being able to be home with my boys. This is one of those priceless moments that I would not be a part of if I was not able to be home.  Also, these are the times that you feel like all of you hard work has paid off and that at least you are doing something right for them to enjoy life like this. I love being a mom!! I love my Boys!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so cute! Don't you just love it when sibling show there love for each other like that! Way cute chairs too, your mom is so talented!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. My boys love to be with each other too. Its so much fun.