Monday, November 3, 2008

Jay's White Coat Cerimony

I wish cameras could really capture the moment. The sunset on our drive home was so beautiful.
The White Coat Ceremony too place at the Blackwell (which is a 5 star hotel) so we felt like celebrities. They Vallet your car open all your doors for you and then we had people usher us to the upstairs and showed us where to go. After the Ceremony there was a big buffet and there were a couple of photographers that were ging around all night taking pictures of everyone everywhere. We kind of felt like celebrities. I guess they wine and dine you and then that's it. Once school starts they whip you into shape. 
I had to take pictures of everything.
I think Jay was pinning something on Lennix. I thought this was such a cute picture.
The whole family. 
Jay and his boys. Look at Jensens blue eyes!!
Ohhhh...
Lennix was so sad when he saw Jay walk past him and to his seat. He wanted to go with him. Look how cute he looks in his little suite.
This is such a great picture and we had the best seats. He looks good in his white coat.
Jay being presented with his white coat on.

1 comments:

KT said...

Congrats! I swear, some day I am totally going to a White Coat Ceremony. I have only heard about them for years now and I want to see one for myself!