Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My friend Trinette had a big Halloween party and everyone dressed up. It was so much fun and we played games and of course we did a lot of running around trying to not let our kids pull down all the decorations. 
Jay and I went as High School sweethearts (nerd meets cheerleader. Later we decided that jay more so looked like an omish man and I decided I just had a bad hair day.  We've decided that we are going to plan ahead and get creative next year.

This is so funny. This is the classic game of pass the pumkin to the next person without using your hands. This picture could be great blackmail.
Some of the girls that I've become friends with.
We are waiting for the pumkin to get to us.
I got to babysit hese cute kids (Max and Isabelle) on Halloween day. They were so much fun and so good to me all day. 
We had to take a picture of the crafts we made. Funny Story: Isabelle was strumming the guitar and decided to make up a Halloween song. Her song was, "Jesus wants me for a Pumpkin." I thought is was hillarious.
At our ward house they put on a trunk or treat. Lennix could not believe that it was okay to be given so much candy. You can tell it was a little bit cold though.
This was our good friends the Parry's car. Tristan was trying to scare Lennix. 
I've never done a trunk or treat and now I think it's the way to go. Not too much walking and then when your done it's just a big party and eveyone stays after and chats and eats their candy. Some of the ward members even decorated their trunks or the bed of their trucks. It was really fun.
Me and my darling Ranger and Yankee. I had to have Lennix as a Yankee one last time. I had finished his pants to his shirt and I could not help but have him that for Halloween. 
I sure love them.
Hydrating before the Trunk or Treat!
Jensen looked so cute as a Forest Ranger. He didn't like the hat so much but he sure looked cute.
It was perfect that Jay had the shirt with the patch and he also wore his name tag. Also, I found those perfect pants for only 2 dollars here at a second hand childrens store. Perfect.
So Cute!

1 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

What's it going to take to get one of those kiddos in an Astros uniform?!

D