Saturday, November 1, 2008

He could have stayed out there for hours and hours but when his lips turned purple, I thought it might be a good time for a warm bath.
Lennix is always running. I don't know what it is but he loves it. He really is ALL BOY.
I couldn't beleive how big the puddles got.
He lookes so big just standing there. Is that really my little baby?
Look at those blue eyes. We had made it to our friends Tyler and Jenny Sherman's and we were so glad to be there. That night Jensen pulled himself up onto his fee for the first time. Ever since that it's been like old news for him. 
We thought this was a funny sign. Ogden meets Manhattn.
He's just getting comfortable to watch Cars (for the 10th time).

1 comments:

The Albrecht's said...

I am laughing so hard right now at the yearbook pictures on the side. Especially at the chunkier version of Jay. I love the picture of Lennox in the mud puddle!