Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Painting Pumpkins and Halloween Bunco

I decided to get some pumpkins for us to paint for FHE. Well, Lennix couldn't wait and wanted to paint it before and at FHE. So this is him pondering what color to use next.
I love my little buddy
Jensen's firts battle wound. If you click on this picture you'll be able to see it better. As you can tell, it's not bothering him too bad.
We decided to paint our pumpkins for our FHE. 
Lennix now asks everyday if he can paint his pumpkin. There is so much paint on his little pumpkin that you can just peel it off now. He had so much fun.
I'm hard at work.
Our final projects!
My first experience playing Bunco. Some of the girls had already left before we took this picture but this was most of us that played. It was a dress-up-for-Halloween but only half of us came dressed. It was a lot of fun.
The Roll off. We had a tie in who had the most Buncos and wins. I did the roll of for the most Bunco's and I actually Won!! Beginners luck. 
Cute girl Jordan and Myself.
Me and Adrianne. Those bangs are pretty sweet!

0 comments: