Monday, September 29, 2008

Which one do you think is enjoying the meteor shower more?
My dad always giving words of wisdom. And this is my neice Madi (Troy and Daph's oldest)
We were so excited that Lennix was old enough to ride with us on the alpine slide. If you click on this picture you will be able to see the absolute joy that is on his face.
This year I really wanted to do the bungee tramps. There is usually a ridiculously long line to do them and there wasn't this day. So, Jay and I went together. It was really fun about the first 2-3 min. and then I realized how out of shape I was.
The tram is one of my favorite things that we do up at Snowbird. I think everything was that much more fun this particular year because Lennix is old enough to realize what we are doing and really enjoy it. 

1 comments:

Daphne said...

Wasn't that just the greatest time!?! We sure miss you guys--just knowing you're further away. Hope you are loving your new adventure! Love you!