Friday, September 26, 2008

Lennix's Birthday in Zion

My parents and Robb, Steph and Alec all came down to have one last "Cedar Trip" before we moved to Ohio. It just so happened that is was the weekend of Lennix's birthday so we decided to take him to Zion National Park.  I have to say it was the best way to spend the weekend and celebrate his birthday. 
Walking to get on the shuttle bus up to the Emerald Pool hike. I really think this is one of my favorite places on earth.
I think this is such a cute picture of my dad and Lennix just enjoying the ride, scenery and eachother. Living so far I just don't get to witness moments like this very often. I love it.
This was on the ride up. But I have to tell you that at the end of the day it started to rain there and we decided to hop back on the shuttle and ride it all the way to Sinawava (the narrows entrance) and back down. If you have never seen Zion in a rain storm, you should seriously consider putting it on the list of things you should do. It was amazing.
I was a bad mother and forgot hats for my kids. So, we ended up spending $10.00 on this "Little Ranger" hat for Jensen. He looked adorable and it kept him busy the entire hike.
The two boys with the babes or should I say the two babes with the boys!!

0 comments: