Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Up Cedar Mountain

Notice how dirty Lennix's face is. He could care less and I thought it was adorable. A pile of dirt and some trucks and he couldn't be happier.
Jay's mom Mary and I tried to act like we were sleeping along with the boys but as you can see lt didn't work.
Lennix could not keep his head up with the helmet on but once we were driving he did not want to get off.
This is an awesome picture but it didn't even capture how incredible the sky was on our ride home. I love the drive through Cedar Mountain. I sure miss them here in Ohio where it is oh so flat. 

2 comments:

Kara said...

I was wondering if we would ever hear from you again after you moved so I was excited you finally blogged! How is Ohio? My mom is from Columbus Ohio, and she says it's very different back there. I hope all is well and you're adjusting!

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Hey Mel, how are you?? I'm so glad I found your blog, I guess it pays to waste countless hours following link after link :) It looks like Cedar is still as beautiful as ever and you guys look happy as ever. It's so fun to see pics of your growing boys! How fun!!