Friday, September 26, 2008

Walk Up Canyon Park Trail

We decided that we needed to take a walk up Cedar Canyon Trail one last time before we moved. Jay and I have a lot of history there including him proposing to me at the bench that over looks the waterfall by the bridge. It was right before sunset that we went there and it was so beautiful.
When I was single, one of my favorite things to do was to run up this trail and then I would hike up this "Dino's Back," I called it, and that is where I would read and write in my journal. I had many awesome moments there.
This is how we get away with not having to buy a double stroller. Lennix loves it!
When Lennix saw the tractors he had to go play in them. He is a true boy!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I do the exact same thing with my stroller. Now that I have three, two are usually sitting inside the stroller with the seat laid back, and the one on top of the drink holders. My kids still love it at 4 and 6. Jack doesn't love it too much, but deals with it. He is only 14 months so he doesn't get much say in the matter.