Monday, September 29, 2008

Every year we take a picture at this same peak at the top of the tram. You can't buy a better background than that for a family picture!!
Lennix with his cousins Aubree, Madi, and Tegan
This is My oldest sister's Ben and Jay playing a little guitar hero. They were rookies when they first started the game but got really good by the end of the week. I was quite impressed. Also, I think there is an addicting chemical that comes with the game. I kid you not, if I saw Jay pick up the guitar I knew he was going to be incoherent for abot 3-4 hours. I just had to get used to it. Plus, how often do you actually have that much time to sit and play a game. He deserved it!!
Lennix and Lauren just hang'n out (no pun intended). Looking at all of these pictures really makes me wish Lauren was closer so they could hand out all the time. They played so well together. Including getting in trouble together. They seem to think that there is nothing wrong with walking down the hallway, pushing the button, and taking a ride on the elevators all by themselves. 
This is such a great action shot. Both of their faces explain this picture so well.

0 comments: