Monday, September 29, 2008

I am so proud. I got my Grandpa to wear a New York Yankees hat. We have a rivalry in our family. Jay and I love the Yankee's and Troy and Daph's family love the Red Sock's. So, we had to ask my Grandpa which was his favorite. All he said was "I'll just stick to my Utah Jazz!" Such a people pleaser.
Center stage as usual
After Lauren thought she was an Olympic diver and did a face plant onto the table and then the concrete floor. My sister Tiff thought it would be a good idea to put a little padding under her if she wanted to jump again. Well, it turned into one of the best activities of the day for them.
Such a darling square smile. You know I worried about adding a second child into our family when Jay and I got pregnant with Jensen. As all mothers of a first child think "Can I really love the second child as much as the first?" Well, there is no doubt about it, you can. Lennix and Jensen are so different and I love them in such different ways. Lennix is a daddy's boy and Jensen is a momma's boy. I absolutely love it!! Why did I ever worry about adding Jensen into our family. It would not be complete without him!!
Getting ready to go watch the meteor shower just up from Snowbird at Alta ski resort.

0 comments: