Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nelli's Baby Shower

I could have not felt more loved and spoiled than I did at Nelli's Baby Shower. So many people came together to put this on and I could have not asked for anything more. The food was yummy, the decorations were adorable, the cake was amazing, and Nelli is set up with pretty much everything she could want! As I was opening the gifts I looked around and all of the ladies that were there and I had a moment where I was a little bit overwhelmed with gratitude that I have been so blessed by each one of them in different ways. I am such a better person because of each of them and have learned so much over the last 4 years. I got a little bit teary because I knew that shortly I would have to say goodbye to them. I am so glad I got to rub shoulders with all of them for this short yet so important time of my life!!


When I saw the cake Jessica made I about died. She did an amazing job plus I loved seeing Nelli Jay on it. I'm so excited to see the face that will go with that name!!

One of my favorite people in the world


I Love Steph!! I would have died without her those last couple of months in Ohio

So many wonderful women

Jessica (girl in the middle) was the master behind the cake

My fellow "Dental Wives" friends and now Cruising buddies






Yes, I was spoiled!


Nelli got some of the cutes handmade items from my friends




I'm sad Jill is not in this picture because she is the amazing womand who made this quilt for Nelli. At least I got a pictures of her daughters, whom I love, and Korey (on the right) actually drew the flower template for the quilt. So many hours to make and so much love put into it


Our Workout Group
Oh the hours we have spent together working out and talking about pretty much everything under the sun. There were others that would come to the work out class but I could pretty much count on these three girls being there each time


I had to show Jay everything Nelli got and he said "You are very loved". That is exactly what I felt at the end of the night. I couldn't believe the time, money preparation and thoughtfulness that went into the gifts and the whole shower. It was such a fun night with such wonderful women


0 comments: