Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the Mandi-Ball

I can't believe that it has already been a year since we attended our first Dental Mandi-Ball. I guess I let him know how much I wanted to go so he surprised me by taking me for Valentines. Please bear with all the picures of us. I couldn't decide which one to not put in so I put a bunch. :)
It was such a fun night and they make you feel pretty important. We even had valet parking. It was in down town Columbus in this beautiful old building in the ball room. The food was good and we even won a day pass to a water park. After the raffle we danced for a while and we all got pretty crazy on the dance floor :). It was pretty funny when we got in trouble for dancing up on the upper balcony.

Some of our friends that we sat by.
In the foyer right before we left
Jay was in a fun mood so I thought I could get some pictures out of him. This is our little photo shoot. Thanks Kacey.


4 comments:

The Sweet Petes said...

First of all, Congrats on all of the posts! That had to take a chunk of time, but it was so worth it! I love them all. I am especially happy that you made this post; it is so fun to see everyone dressed up and looking beautiful! Way fun!!!

Daphne said...

LOVE your hair!! What shampoo are you using!!??

Whitney said...

Too CUte! Congrats on all your successes!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

that looks so fun! i wish UVM did something like that! and i love that jay let you take pictures of him in a funny mood. i'm still working on that with bryan. and yes, please share your hair secrets! its gorgeous!