Saturday, February 20, 2010

Evening in Excellence

I had to put a just a few pictures up of this night. I was really lucky to be in charge of Evening in Excellence this year (with the wonderful help of my friend Brittney). The night was themed "True Beauty" and we had each of our Young Women do a display table on all their accomplishments, hoppies, and talents. Throughout the gym we had mirrors set up with different "True Beauty" quotes on them. Thanks to my Mom's brilliant writing we put on her play "Snow White and the Six Area's of Focus". The girls were really excited about doing the play and I have to admite, so was I. We started by casting and then we started building the sets. We did a good job on our $20.00 scenery budget. The rehersals were a lot of fun an I felt like we had just enough time to pull off the night. After the play Kacey (one of the leaders) made a slide show of all the things we've done as a Young Women's this year (so much work Kacey!) and then we had each of them say their most memorable moment this past year about Young Women's. It was actually my favorite part of the night. I have to say that was one of those rare moments that you get to see that all of OUR (all the leaders) hard works seemed to pay off :). Here are just a few pics of the night.

The Narrarators Korey and Tori
The sets
Hair and Makeup
The show's about to begin!

0 comments: