Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Easter 2012 and a few others

Our friends the Shermans came up from Portsmith, OH to spend Easter with us. On Saturday we set out the boys easter baskets and I think they liked their bunny masks more than anything else.


We had an easter egg hunt at a nearby park that saturday



It's amazing how many kids there were. And I think Lennix and Makenzie were the oldest ones

Our sweet little family

Lennix, Jens and Beckham love playing with Noah. They all were playing so well together and when I walked in a saw that they were all in costume I had to take a picture.

Okay, I'm dying over this picture!!

I must tell the story... I brought out the markers for the boys to color with. When Beckham woke up I told the boys to clean them up. We couldn't find the black one anywhere. I went in the back and started to do something and Lennix runs in and says "Mom come see Beckham, It's really bad" so of course I drop everything and run to the front room. Well, he found the black marker and was having the time of his life eating it like a lollipop. I couldn't help but laugh so I grabbed my camera. Luckily it was washable so it was not a big deal. Well, I don't know how it happened but only 5 minutes later Lennix runs in again telling me I had to come. He had found the marker AGAIN and was munching on it like it was candy. He looks at me with his big smile like "what's the big fuss about". Crazy Kid. I now keep those markers in a high safe place.

Lennix was cozy on the couch and I think Beckham couldn't help but go cuddle with him

Here he is getting cozy with Jens also

And of course it turns into a bit of wrestling :)

I really like this picture of Jay and Lennix just hang'n together

Just being funny

My friend Lois and I decided to take our preschool to Slate Run Living Farm. It is a fully functioning farm that is run as if it is in the 1800's. Our kids got to see the sheeps sheered and they thought that was facinating


They even had a fun craft for the kids to do

 There were so many fun things around the farm for the kids to do. I love all of the many awesome, educational places that I can take my kids here in Columbus. We are spoiled here

0 comments: