Monday, July 30, 2012

Jay's 30th Birthday and other fun pictures

We don't know where he got this crazy smile but it makes us laugh every time he gives it. He loves showing it off!
Jens loves his little brother
We were taking some pictures for our passports and I thought these were so fun of Jay. Had to add them.

It's a keeper
Family Home Evening. I think this was the night before I gave everyone a haircut. All of their hair is so long :)
Beckham's first hair cut. I kept feeding him oranges and he was so good for me
He looked so much older after
Oh, that smile
Andy making Jay's triple decker chocolate birthday cake. Mmmm it was so good!
Hay has officially turned 30!! He can't tease me anymore about being so old :)



Thanks to everyone who contributed to "30 reasons why Jay is Awesome". It turned out so well and it was fun to see all the funny comments and also all of the wonderful things they said about him. Plus, I think he really liked that each paper was attached to chocolate
Jay wanted a low key birthday so we decided to drive to Tabby and Andy's, watch a little Super Bowl and have a little birthday party
This is what happens when my boys best friends are all girls :)
They were having so much fun
All of the boys were in such a funny mood and decided to put on a good show for the camera. I laugh every time I see these photos. They are all in total character
I think Beck is checking out Lennix's sweet shoes
CHARGE!!!
3 months along with Nelli!
This was such a good day. The boys and I decorated the house for Valentines Day. I put dinner in the oven and Lennix and Jens helped me decorate the table. Afterwards Jay wrestled with the boys while I finished cleaning up dinner. We then decided to turn off all the lights and light this lantern that puts dragonflies on the ceiling. The boys love the theme song from the "Mission" so we played that a couple of time over and laid on pillows and just listened to the song by candlelight. I had a "love moment" for my family where everything in the world seemed pretty much perfect
Some of my girlfriends put together a tour of the Franklin County Firehouse in Galloway. Of course we had to go. The boys loved it.
There were about 6 fire engines in the garage and Jensen had to drive every single one of them



I love my boys. Could Beckham look any sweeter in that doggy costume? :)
Beck does not lack in attention and love from his brothers
All cozy on the couch

0 comments: