Friday, March 11, 2011

A little photo shoot

I don't think we have a problem with the boys loving Beckham or not. They always want to be by him and Jensen loves holding him. Also, Lennix is the best at singing to Beckham to help him be happy when he's sad. They are the best older brothers.
I took some pictures of Beckham and wanted to share a few.
I took some pictures of Beckham and wanted to share a few. Yes, that is the Sheep rug that I got from Grandpa Nielsen! :)
Of course Jensen wanted to take a picture with Beck
I loved this picture even though his hand was waving. His face was precious.
My good friend Lyndzie made him this adorable hat and it matched the adorable outfit that Troy, Daph and the family gave us so we had to take a picture.
This was a better picture of the outfit. I can't believe how much Beckham has grown since this picture. I'll have to post some pictures of his adorable smile

1 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh he looks so cute in his outfit! Your boys are so sweet...can't wait to squeeze them again!