Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beckham's first Baseball Game! Hang'n with the Young's

We were so excited to take Beckham to his first baseball game. It was one of the Indian's last games of the season on their home field so we had to take one more trip to see Mitch and Julie. I have to say, It was fun to be watching the game with Beckham in my arms and not in my belly!

Proud Dad!
My boys always have a good time with Julie
This is such a great picture of Lennix and Julie!
Jensen is always sleeping funny ways
We decided to hang out at Tabby's parents house for the weekend to watch Conference. They had some fun toys to play on.
Tabby took Jensen a this little car over and over. It is awesome and whips around so fast and Jensen could not get enough of it.

We even found a little scooter that belonged to a family friend that was living with them at the time. It was actually really fast for how little it was. I could not stop laughing while I rode it.

0 comments: