Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girls Night to see New Moon at Midnight!!

I have to say, this was a pretty memorable night. First of all, we heard that people had started standing in line for their tickets earlier that day so we decided to go early so that we got good seats. As we all received our ticket to get in the lady informed us that there is a line that has started down the hall. As we read what theater was ours we headed that direction passing many groups of people camped out in a line and on the floor waiting to get into their theater. Well, first of all we were directed right to our theater and the lady told us we could go right in!!
Here is the picture of our group of friends in a TOTALY VACANT theater. We had it all to our selves for a half hour or so. We could not believe it.
So, we took advantage and snapped a bunch of picture in the theater. I had to post all of them because we could not get one without someone blinking or what not. So, ladies, choose your favorite and take it for your blog!!
I think this one turned out the best. No one is blinking! . . . I'm sorry Katie!!! I am completely crowding you! :)

I wish this one was not blurry!
Such a cute pic of Katie and Trinette with their Twilight candies that they brought.
Trinette brought her Twilight game so we set up camp and played it to make the 2 hour wait a little bit shorter. I have to say I was getting pretty excited when it came down to a half hour before showtime.


Brittney, that cake you brought was amazing!!!
I have to say that New Moon was leaps and bounds better than Twilight and I sort of wish that the new director would redo Twilight but I am excited for the next one to come out in June!! My favorite part of the entire show was sitting next to Trinette!! Every time Jacob would come on the screen I would hear Trinette go, "Mmmm". It made me laugh so hard and I completely agreed with her. I am totally Team Jacob!! Thanks for a fun girls night ladies!

1 comments:

Tyler and Sunni said...

Sooo fun! What an awesome night we had. Carlie might say it was allergies, but I think I really caught her crying during the movie:)