Friday, October 2, 2009

Easter 2009

We had the boys go on a hunt for their Easter baskets and they couldn't believe that all that fun stuff and candy was legal and actually for THEM. They loved it.
My parents are so great so always send packages every holiday and I have to confess that half of their Easter baskets were what we got from them!! Thanks Dad and Mom. Jay was having a little fun with Jensen and the squishy toy.
I remember playing with a toy like this when I was a kid.
I think we ended up doing about 3 different egg hunts this year. This particular picture was at our friends the Hendricks. A bunch of the 1st year dental students and their families had a BBQ and an eg hunt for the kids. Jensen kept on stuffing his face with any candy he could find.
Finding candy in the grass. YUMMY!

3 comments:

Shonna said...

I love the pics! That Easter party thing at the Hendrick's was sure fun. Good times.

Shonna said...

I love the new picture at the top--adorable!

Natasha said...

I went to high school with Jay and wondered if it was ok if I linked to you guys. You have an adorable family.