Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have to start this one out by saying that I promise I do not beat my child. Poor Jensen turned 1 year old and along with that came so many bumps and bruises that they are too many to count. We noticed one day that he had over eight cuts or bruises just on his face so we had to take a picture. I think this picture was taken just after he had bumped into something else. We are glad that he is starting to come out of this phase.
Jay was out fixing the car and Lennix could not stand that he was not out side with him. So we got him all bundled up and he loved "helping" jay fix the car.


Hopfully there will be many more bonding projects like this in the future. Such a great picture of Jay and Lennix.
Having a great time in the bath
Their hair is great. They go nuts with splashing, so now they know that they can't splash until I close the curtains and then all lets loose after that closes. I'm glad they enjoy taking a bath.

We decided to have a little fondue for Valentines day and it turned out really well . . .

Except for the Artichoke dip. It was discusting but we got a good laugh out of it.

0 comments: