Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cincinnati Equarium

We heard that there was a really great aquarium down in Cincinnati so some of our Dental friends got together a caravaned to spend the day there. It was a really cool city.

They loved that they were slimy
Lennix kept on sayin that this was Bruce off of Nemo. Isn't that amazing artwork?
I just liked this picture. The tunnel that we walked through was completely glass and it felt like you were in the aquarium.

This is classic.
It was the best picture I could get of lennix petting the sharks
I can't believe how clear this picture turned out.We had just taken Lennix to a frog exibit at COSI and so when he saw that there were frogs he had to go see them.
What a great family picture :) Jay is my favorite. Lennix could not stop talking about the "really big frogs" that he got to climb on.
I have to say this was my favorite. They were so much fun to watch and it kept my boys attention for quite some time.
As we were leaving. Lennix did not want to go and Jensen was just about asleep by that time. It was well worth the drive.

2 comments:

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

So i got caught up on the Talbots blog! I love all the fun things they have to do there, Vermont has that too and while I love Cedar City, they just did not have all this fun stuff! And I can't believe how big Jensen is! Holy smokes he has grown up! You have two of the cutest little boys ever.

Shonna said...

Love the pictures! Aren't aquariums the best? I'm so glad at least Lennix enjoyed the whole trip.