Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day at the Air Museum

Jay and I went up for Jarem and Chan's wedding and the day after we went to the Air Museum by Hill Air Force Base with my family. Jay and I have been before but this time it was fun to watch Lennix look at all the airplanes.
My Grandpa Nielsen came with us and was by far the best part of our outing. He told us stories about when he fought in WWII and I've never seen him be so sociable and make so many friends. 
I have to say that this trip home Jasen and Lennix really bonded. He loved hanging out with Jasen and now calls him by name every time he sees him or looks at a picture with him in it.
Well, my grandpa made so many friends at the museum that finally Lennix just gave up and decided to fall asleep. Isn't that so cute? 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Mel
YOu did a beautiful job today! The Spirit was so strong while you were singing! Thank you. Here is the link:
http://picasa.google.com/

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Mel,
It looks like you are a size 4! Holy smokes you are hot!! You have such a beautiful family! I loved you and your sisters skirts you wore to your brother's wedding. Congrats to him!

Nachelle said...

That picture of Lennix asleep is so funny and adorable!

The Albrecht's said...

Your little boys are so darn cute. We can't wait for them to get here so we can meet them. By the way everyone that met you while you were here couldn't get over how friendly and nice you are. They also
can't wait for you to get here.