Saturday, June 28, 2008

Climbing at the SUU Wall

I was talking to my brother in law Scott and he told me that SUU added a climbing wall in the Sorensen PE Building. I was so excited and we decided to go there for FHE the next day. I invited my good friend Holly to come with us and it was her first time climbing. To say the least she tore it up!! She did so well. We had so much fun and decided that we are going to try to go as often as we can. Also, Lennix had so much fun bouldering around the bottom. We think he will be a natural climber!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was SO MUCH fun! Thanks for inviting me! =)

::David and Erin:: said...

Has your adorable family moved for dental school yet? We're coming down for Labor Day weekend and thought it would be nice to visit before you go.