Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Own Christmas Eve in Ohio

We were so lucky to be able to go for the holidays so Jay and I decided, before we headed home, we wanted to celebrate Christmas with our little family and establish some of our own traditions.

I can never go wrong with adding a tie to Jay's presents. It is the one thing that I think he would never tire of receiving. Such an easy pleaser.
Lennix loved his basket ball hoop so much that it didn't last that long. At least it got some good use before we headed home for the holidays.
Ever since I can remember, my family has had a pinata on Christmas Eve. So, of course, it was only natural for us to carry on the tradition. Well, I had this great idea to try to make one myself. As you can see it was not as great as I imagined but how much fun the boys had  was way better than expected. 
Lennix accidently saw this present before I wrapped it and for days he could not stop talking about his basket ball hoop. We were very excited to give it to him. 

1 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I am so confused did you just have Christmas or just post the pictures late? Either way looks like fun.