Tuesday, January 15, 2008



At 8:15 this morning, Jay got a phone call from The Ohio State University Admissions office and all I heard him say was "Absolutely, Yes!" I ran into the hall way and he greeted me by saying, "We are going to Dental School!" I gave him a huge hug and just started screaming. I probably woke up all of our neighbors. I can't tell you how excited we are and not only that, Ohio was our first choice. We truly feel that it is the place that Heavenly Father wants us and we are going to have an awsome next 4 years!! GO BUCKEYES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are going to have such a great time! It is such an adventure!!

The Shermans said...

WAHOOOOO!!!! We are so excited for you!! I'm sure we will have to plan a few visits since you'll be a little bit closer to us!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! It has been forever since I have talked to you. I saw your blog on Amanda's and just wanted to say congratulations!!! Lundon told me that you guys got in so I knew before I saw your blog. You guys will love Columbus and I can't wait for you to come! Let me know if you need help finding a place to live or anything at all. YAY!