Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Puffy Eye and Painting

Jay and I had put the boys to bed one night and after a little while we heard this big thud. I went into their room and Lennix was crying. I could tell that he was pretty upset but I could not understand what he was saying. Well, I got him to calm down and go back to sleep. In the morning, this is what we woke up to. A big fat, puffy eye. I could not help but laugh and the story that I kind of got out of him was that he was trying to do a superman jump over to Jensen's bed (in the dark) and missed it and hit his his head/eye on the head board. He thought he looked pretty tough!
Lennix and Jensen have been on a painting fest lately. They love to get out the watercolors and a plain piece of paper and draw pictures. This particular time, they decided to paint each others faces.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#78b749]Amazing blog! I haven't bumped on jaymeltalbot.blogspot.com before in my searches!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]akne[/url] [color=#78b749]here... Keep up the great work![/color]

Anonymous said...

[color=#78b749]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. jaymeltalbot.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#78b749]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]