Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Start of the Holidays

We walked around looking at the lights for a while and Jay thought is  was time to get the kids warm by the fire.
It was freezing so we had to make sure the kids were nice and cozy.
We decided to take the kids to the Columbus Zoo for the showing of the lights on Thanksgiving night. We were so glad we went.
I think my kids watch me and as soon as I turn my back they are the best partners in "crime". This is one of the "crime scenes". 
The remains of mine and Lennix's ginger bread house. All he was interested in was eating it.
For all those who stayed in town, our ward put on a Thanksgiving lunch and we stayed a played games.
We decorated for the holidays and then had a little baseball game. Lennix is getting pretty accurate. 

1 comments:

Shonna said...

We had a great time at the Thanksgiving dinner! Good memories.